Moonrise Kingdom was our favorite film of 2012—and not just because of the sweet boy-meets-girl storyline, the smash-hit casting, the spot-on soundtrack and the stunning cinematography. The movie’s wardrobe—khaki buttons-ups, coonskin caps and canteen bags—was just as noteworthy. And while we’re far too old to join an actual scout troop, there’s no reason we can’t create our own adventures in outdoorsy, utilitarian pieces worthy of Wes Anderson’s kooky characters.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Moonrise Kingdom
- Breaking: Moonrise Kingdom Actress Kara Hayward Is a Normal 13-Year-Old who Likes to Shop at Hollister
- Gift Guide: Literary Buff
- Gift Guide: Truly Jet-set
- Gift Guide: Blow-out Addict
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine