As of today, there are only ten days left until Christmas—and only nine are shoppable. (Eight if you’re doing your purchasing online. Sorry guys, the post office is closed on national holidays.) If you celebrate Hanukkah instead, there’s even less time to spare. The first candle on the menorah will be lit on December 20. And you don’t want to be the one putz who forgot to bring a present, do you?
Well, our editors have been gift hunting since Halloween. We’ve found the perfect buy for every person on your list. Whether you’re a stumped Secret Santa or purchasing for your best friend’s kids, we’ve found THE gift:
- 30 Days of Gift Guides
Starting on November 14, we posted a daily list of options for tough to shop for types. There’s a something for everyone here, even grumpy Grinches and art world snobs.
- The Lucky Gift Guide
Straight from the pages of our December issue, 77 finds organized by personality type.
- 15 Non-Boring Stocking Stuffers
Small luxuries to squeeze in a giant knit sock.
- Gift Cards: Practical or Lazy?
Don’t discount a gift card within the proper context. We explain when it’s appropriate to go with plastic.
- Agent Provocateur’s Creative Director Gives Us Tips for Sexy Holiday Gift-Giving
Easy tips for husbands and boyfriends scared to enter the local lingerie boutique.
- P.S. – I Made This… Teams Up With C.Wonder on Holiday Hostess Kits
Thoughtful DIY kits to delight your craft-obsessed friends.
- Perfect Present: Vintage Hermès Scarves from Yoox.com
Out of print designs add a personal touch to these decadent options.
- Best of the Month Clubs
If you literally want to give "the gift that keeps giving".
- Office Ambush: Holiday Gift Wrapping
Our editors share their top tips for perfect present wrapping.
- Catching Up With Nicola Formichetti at Gaga’s Workshop
We shop Lady Gaga’s holiday store with her stylist (and creative director of Thierry Mugler), Nicola Formichetti.
- Wrapping Presents: The Prettiest Ribbons, Paper and Decorations Around
Festive wrapping options for a slew of holiday goodies.
- Gift Guide: Shop For the One Percent
If money isn’t an issue, these luxe options are sure to be a hit.
- Heads Up: Tomorrow’s Free Shipping Friday
Make that: TODAY is free shipping Friday. And since it only lasts 24 hours, you better get cracking.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Win a Car!
- Get More Lucky!
- Seven Department Stores, One Walk: Taking in NYC’s Best Holiday Windows
- 10 Department Store Holiday Windows Guaranteed to Make You Feel Festive
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine