Jewelry designer Alison Chemla’s brand-new collection Alison Lou, which just launched this week at NYC boutique Fivestory, borrows heavily from the world of emoticons. And for her inaugural lookbook, Chemla tapped Girls star Jemima Kirke—you know her as the series’ free-spirited oddball Jessa—to mimic the smileys, frowny faces and silly little winks depicted in the brand’s gold and enameled baubles. Click through to check out the adorable images—and just try not to smile.
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Honor of HBO’s Girls, 20 Pieces Under $20
- Alexander Wang Is Replacing Nicolas Ghesquière at Balenciaga
- Topshop’s Celeb-Fronted Holiday Campaign: Who’s That Girl?
- Ugly Sweaters That Are Actually Cool
- How to Sparkle This Holiday Season Without Overdoing It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine