Die-hard fans of HBO’s Girls, fear not—you’ve only got a couple more days before the series’ hugely-anticipated sophomore season kicks off. Earlier this week, the cast of the show walked the carpet at a splashy premiere held at NYU’s downtown campus. And in a move befitting Girls‘ Manhattan setting, the ladies all turned out in primarily black ensembles, from director/writer/star Lena Dunham’s sleek jumpsuit to Allison Williams‘ gold-embellished cocktail dress.
Click through to see and shop our three favorites of the night. Who wins your best-dressed vote?
Girls Season 2 premieres this Sunday at 9 pm EST.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Urban Outfitters x Girls: A Match Made in Home Décor Heaven
- Girls’ Jemima Kirke Puts On a Happy Face for Jewelry Designer Alison Lou
- This Week I Want to Look Like: Allison Williams
- Hair Straightening Options: Which Is Right for You?
- People’s Choice Awards 2013: Shop Our Five Favorite Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine