To accompany her fashion house’s spring ready-to-wear collection, Donatella Versace is launching a new three-piece eyewear line called "Etoile de la Mer." Consisting of two sun styles and one pair of optical frames, the glasses reflect the same sand-and-sea theme as Versace’s sexy clothing. You can buy these stunning sunnies at stores—and online—starting in March.
To model the shades, Donatella turned to none other than Gisele Bündchen (who’s also fronting the Spring 2012 fashion campaign). Check out one of the Brazilian bombshell’s ad spots at left, which was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in an abandoned swimming pool in the California desert. If this doesn’t get you daydreaming about warmer climates, we don’t know what will.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Versace for H&M, Take 2: The Complete Collection
- Gisele Bündchen Models Esprit’s Fall Collection
- Watch Right Now: Behind the Scenes With Erin Wasson at her Zadig & Voltaire Shoot
- Watch Right Now: Rachel Bilson Raps About Hart of Dixie, Crazy Critics and Mischa Barton
- For $49 You Can Get This Awesome Rachel Roy Clutch and Help African Orphans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine