Big brands, including Prada, Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, began releasing their Fall/Winter ad campaigns a few weeks ago, and the latest one to catch our attention is this Givenchy ad, starring Stella Tennant.
Inspired by the electro-pop fueled energy of a rave party, the image features the model dressed in knee high boots with a lace-edged violet dress. She’s positioned between two speakers in a parking lot and we’re not sure if she’s gearing up for a night of hardcore dancing or looking really good the morning after. The rest of the story will probably be revealed when the other ads drop in Spetember—WWD reports that those photographs will depict models Joan Smalls, Stef van der Laan, Daniela Braga, Simone Nobili, Jarrod Scott and Rodrigo Braga joining Stella at an event.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Salute to Suits: 10 Perfect Menswear-Inspired Pieces
- 13 Ways To Step Up Your Beauty Game
- Exclusive Video: See How Penelope and Coco’s New Bambi Flat Was Made
- Shop It Out: Rock of Ages
- Young Guns: Fashion Kids on the Rise
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine