Project Pop-Up NYC has launched its first-ever competition to find the best new fashion retailers and tech startups in New York—and if you’ve got an emerging brand, boutique or iPhone app, they want to know about it.
From now through July 30, you can visit Projectpopupnyc.com, fill out an application and apply to receive a rent-free, one-month workspace at NYC’s Story, to be used as a tech showcase or pop-up shop. Winners will also get PR support, marketing assistance and mentoring from industry insiders as they continue to grow their companies.
Up to three retailers and eight technology companies will be selected by Project Pop-Up’s judging panel—which includes legendary designer Norma Kamali, PR heavyweight Vanessa von Bismarck and our very own Editor in Chief, Brandon Holley. Apply now!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Google’s Marissa Mayer Is the New (Well Dressed!) CEO of Yahoo!
- Great Olympic Style Moments
- Shop It Out: The Bachelorette
- The Intern Diaries: What to Wear to an Event with Your Boss
- Jason Wu to Launch a Contemporary Collection Called Miss Wu
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine