Summertime is essentially synonymous with music festivals, and we spent this past weekend soaking up both the sun and sounds on Randall’s Island for the Governors Ball. A two-day, two-stage outdoor concert extravaganza that featured electronic acts Passion Pit and Chromeo performing alongside indie favorites Fiona Apple and Beck, the event had us dancing, drinking and singing along for hours.
And while the music itself was the obvious draw of the weekend, many of the performers showed up in pretty amazing ensembles. Click through to peep our four favorite acts, plus pieces you can pick up to get the look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Azealia Banks’ "Liquorice" Video (NSFW)
- Lucky Listens: Class Actress
- 50 Floral Pieces Under $50
- Our 20 Favorite Lauren Conrad Outfits to Date, In Honor of Laguna Beach and The Hills‘ Summer Return
- Lana Del Rey: The New Face of H&M?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine