You wear it to the office, after-work drinks, and even on the weekend: a classic white shirt is a wardrobe essential. While there are tons of embellished, bow-tied, subtly-printed and wrap-front iterations on the market today, it can be tricky to pick the one that’s best for your own physique—i.e., that doesn’t result in bunching, gaping or unnecessary boxiness.
As always, we’re here to help.
Click through for our favorite anything-but-basic white shirts, all of which buck that "ill-fitting, dart-fronted" stereotype that seems to plague this closet basic. With options in every size from 0 to 24, you’re sure to find one you love.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Little Black Dresses for Every Size
- Best Fall Dresses for Your Body Type
- Best Coat for Your Body Type
- Three Under-the-Radar Designer Collabs You May Have Missed
- J Brand’s Velvet Maternity Leggings Are Pretty Tempting
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine