Gwyneth Paltrow continued her recent rounds on the talk show circuit last night with a spot on Chelsea Lately. Although the interview began exactly the same way most Gwynnie chats do ("So…people think that you’re perfect…"), the rest of the piece had a little more candor than usual because the two women happen to be good friends off-camera, too. And, like any BFFs do, they call each other to gossip, go out for nice dinners and swap advice—such as the X-rated relationship wisdom dropped in the video below. Watch it now to learn Mrs. Martin’s wise thoughts on handling disputes with a man. (And let’s just say it makes her bikini line story on Ellen sound tamer than a dramatic reading of Peter Rabbit.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cookbook Tour Style
- WATCH: Gwyneth Paltrow Admits To Some Sheer Dress Malfunctions
- You Can Now Shop Gwyneth Paltrow’s Favorite Pieces on Net-a-Porter.com
- Tracy Anderson and Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrate the Launch of The Pregnancy Project DVD Series
- Who Wore Tom Ford Better: Gwyneth Paltrow or Gwyneth Paltrow?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine