Her simple white tee for Kain Label was minimalist perfection. Her flared jeans for MiH were ’70s chic at its best. But Goop EIC Gwyneth Paltrow isn’t done designing yet. Today she unveiled her latest project, a three-piece collection for Rag & Bone.
Gwynnie’s capsule includes a pair of basic dark-wash skinny jeans ($198), some leather pants trimmed at the hip with zippers ($935) and a sweet navy-and-pink take on Rag & Bone’s classic Bromley blazer ($495). All three pieces are perfectly Paltrow-esque and, in our humble opinion, well worth the investment. Click through to shop them all. And let us know which label you think Gwyneth should collaborate with next! Our money’s on Stella McCartney…
More on Luckymag.com:
- You Can Now Shop Gwyneth Paltrow’s Favorite Pieces on Net-a-Porter.com
- Goop Goes Mobile: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Got an App for That
- Happy Birthday, Pippa Middleton! Shop Her Best Looks Ever
- The 2012 VMAs: The Night’s Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Meet MTV’s New House of Style Hosts: Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine