Gwyneth Paltrow may be an attentive mother and wife, talented actress, writer, singer and cook, and was just named People magazine’s "Most Beautiful Woman In The World," but that didn’t stop Jay Leno from looking for her shortcomings. On his show last night, the late night host opened their interview with: "Do you have one flaw that you’d think you would change?"
The star took the question in stride, smiling and say that while she has many flaws, personality flaws—flaws galore—one of her biggest hang-ups involves her butt cheeks. ("I can take a look doing the commercial!") This kind-of answer, however, was nowhere near as salacious as a very personal (and hilarious) story Gwennie told on the Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier that day, regarding the same area of her body, along with some neighboring parts. Turns out the actress had a little bit of a, well, hairy situation with regards to that sheer-paneled Antonio Berardi gown she wore to the Iron Man 3 premiere on Wednesday.
Watch both interviews below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cookbook Tour Style
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson Are Opening a Blowout Bar
- Gwyneth Paltrow Collaborates With Butter London—Again!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Designed a Capsule for Rag & Bone
- You Can Now Shop Gwyneth Paltrow’s Favorite Pieces on Net-a-Porter.com
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine