Don’t let the mohawk hats, $26,000 Balmain outfits or dark moody lipstick fool you—Monday night’s Met Gala wasn’t any fun at all. Like, it was the total opposite of fun. "Un-fun," actually, as Gwyneth Paltrow put it to USA Today.
"I’m never going again," the star said in the same interview. "It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all."
Still, despite the painful lack of fun around her, Gwyneth’s displeasure didn’t register on camera. Dressed in a fuchsia Valentino Couture gown with an illusion cut-out across the shoulders, the actress was luminous, and definitely one of the best dressed of the night. We’d happily endure all that un-fun-ness for her if we had the chance to look that good. But just in case the party’s planning committee doesn’t give us her spot at next year’s event, we have some other unenjoyable methods of achieving GOOP-approved greatness planned…like only drinking juice or trying the Tracy Anderson workout at home.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Met Gala 2013: Our 10 Top Looks and How to Get Them
- The Only Thing Better Than The Met Gala Red Carpet? Met Gala Cartoons!
- Believe It: Lauren Conrad Has Really Good Jewelry Right Now
- Exclusive: Margie Plus Takes Us Behind The Scenes At Torrid’s HQ
- How To Rock Your After-Prom Party In Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine