Back in September, we told you that iconic cosmetics company Max Factor had tapped Gwyneth Paltrow as its new celebrity face. And this morning, Gwynnie‘s first campaign shots for the beauty brand were released. In the first of seven total looks she’ll model for Max Factor, the actress/mom/GOOP’er plays "The Writer"—a role that has her wearing little more than simple black mascara and light blush.
Check out Gwynnie-as-scribe in the image above. And click over to the Telegraph for a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot, in which she describes her character as "kind of me when I’m most myself, doing something creative—having a look that says ‘confidence, creativity.’"
More on Luckymag.com:
- Who Wore Tom Ford Better: Gwyneth Paltrow or Gwyneth Paltrow?
- Tracy Anderson and Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrate the Launch of The Pregnancy Project DVD Series
- Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ Video: Shop It Now!
- Helmut Lang Taps Grey Area For Artsy Gift Ideas
- Movember Grooming Tips For the Dude In Your Life
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine