The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Can you believe Kate Moss is turning 38 today? It seems like just yesterday she was a fresh-faced teen model, posing for Calvin Klein ads and dating Johnny Depp. Through setbacks, scandals, and stirring up global controversies, Kate’s career has managed to endure—she has starred in campaigns for Rimmel London, David Yurman, Stella McCartney, and Dior, to mention a few, and has even designed collections for Topshop and Longchamp.
In 2011, Kate returned to the runway for Louis Vuitton, cigarette in hand—silencing even her harshest critics and reminding us all why we love her so much—then showed her softer side during her English countryside wedding to The Kills’ frontman Jamie Hince.
No matter what she’s gone through, Kate remains a fashion industry fixture and continues to inspire us with her gorgeous spreads and covetable street-style looks. We’re wishing Kate a happy birthday by taking a look back at some of her many amazing fashion editorials—click through to see them all now.
For the rest of this story please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Favorite Looks From the Golden Globes—And How to Get Them
- Narciso Rodriguez Goes Into His Archives for Rent the Runway
- 100 Cheap Spring Finds
- Watch Right Now: Lanvin Petite’s Precious Winter Video
- Dries Van Noten’s Spring Collection is Being Showcased Alongside the Art that Inspired It
Also check out:
- Street Style: 11 Ways to Refresh Your Denim Routine
- The Best Budget-Friendly Coats to Buy Now—All Under $150
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine