This week, two Hollywood legends—Nicole Kidman and Meryl Streep—are blowing out birthday candles. Yesterday, Nicole turned 45, while Meryl will ring in her 63rd birthday tomorrow. And while both women have enjoyed undeniably awesome film careers that’ve spanned multiple decades, they have also gained recognition for their signature style.
They may have different body types and aesthetics, but Nicole and Meryl could teach any of us a thing or two about age-appropriate dressing. Read on for some tips and tricks you can glean from their sartorial choices over the years—and to get started on building an Oscar-worthy wardrobe of your own. After all, if anyone can prove that whole "age is but a number" adage true, it’s these two ladies.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Aries Inspiration: Shop Looks From Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson and Other Celebrities With April Birthdays
- Pisces Power: Rihanna, Ashley Greene, Drew Barrymore and Dakota Fanning All Have Birthdays This Week—We Celebrate by Shopping Their Looks
- Our 20 Favorite Lauren Conrad Outfits to Date, in Honor of Laguna Beach and The Hills‘ Summer Return
- Dior’s New Movie Stars Daphne Groeneveld, Handsome Men and a Very Cute Cat
- The Most Lady-Friendly Looks From London’s Menswear Shows
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine