With the weekend approaching, half our office is heading away for Passover and the other half heading home for Easter. If you’re busy choosing pastel clothes to wear at Easter dinner, we have one more thing that can brighten your holiday. We asked Emma Hill of Mulberry, Chris Benz and Trina Turk to design us Easter egg wraps for the holiday. Each created something true to their style. Click here to get the printable stands and instructions. Have a happy holiday and travel safe!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Peep Prabal Gurung’s Fantastically Floral Spring Campaign
- Prabal Gurung Fall 2012: Who’s the Boss?
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel Wants to Break Out of her Swimsuit Rut
- Inside Joe Fresh’s Brand-New Fifth Avenue Flagship
- Opening Ceremony Launching Handbags for Fall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine