1. Working out and eating right in 2013 is going to be easy if you buy the right gear—here are 11 things we recommend.
2. Of course, not all resolutions are fitness-related. Digital Fashion Writer Natalie Matthews’ top 10 are all about the way she’ll shop, organize her closet and put outfits together this upcoming year. (Like consigning old clothes, which is SO easy with these helpful tips.)
3. We might love concept stores, flea markets and luxury boutiques, but the humble American mall will always have a special place in our hearts.
4. In celebration of Kate Bosworth’s 30th birthday last Wednesday, we shop the five pieces essential to her signature style.
5. A puffer coat crib sheet: Which ones to buy, the right cut for you and how to avoid the dread "Michelin Man" effect.
6. All-natural makeup and skincare that’ll satisfy even the pickiest beauty product junkie.
7. If you haven’t heard of Margie Plus, Glisters & Blisters or the rest of these 12 up-and-coming style blogs, you need to get acquainted now. They’re killing it!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it on myLucky: Snuggly Winter Beanies
- Best Dressed: Beaded Blazers, Winter Whites and Dotted Scarves
- Louis Vuitton’s Paper Dolls Have Outfits You Can Buy
- Emerald Is Pantone’s 2013 Color of the Year
- Preview Our February Edition For Free On Glossi.com
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine