Heidi Klum: international television personality, devoted mother, peddler of baby gear and…expert yodeler? Indeed, friends, it seems that alongside the myriad credentials padding the former Victoria’s Secret model/Lucky cover girl‘s resumé is the ability to sing like Eastern European mountain people. And, as she proved in an interview with Jay Leno yesterday evening (embedded in the clip below), she trills her voice better than lederhosen-wearing aliens…and Bradley Cooper.
In addition to this stunning display of niche musical skills, the supe also proved her skills in the style department by keeping a very showy ensemble—body-con mini, spiked stilettos and a giant statement necklace—from being too showy with minimal makeup and fuss-free hair. It’s a good trick for anyone who loves all things shorter, tighter and shinier: always balance out that sexiness out with a more natural beauty look. Try skipping eyeshadow and lipstick yourself next Saturday night after shopping her entire outfit in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Bosworth Understands the Power of a Little Gold Dress
- Rooney Mara Lands a Downtown Gig for Calvin Klein
- WATCH: Gwyneth Paltrow Admits To Some Sheer Dress Malfunctions
- WATCH: Gwyneth Paltrow Doesn’t Want You to Fight With Your Boyfriend
- Lindsay Lohan’s Suno Dress From Her Letterman Appearance Is Already Sold Out
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine