We’re incredibly excited that model Dree Hemingway signed on to create a 10-piece capsule collection for French brand Sandro. And this afternoon, thanks to Fashionologie, the very first pictures of Dree’s pieces for the label have surfaced.
Predictably, it all looks adorable—but we’re especially drawn to that multicolored maxidress (which will retail for $390) and those pink dip-dyed cutoffs. Check out more of the looks in the slideshow.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dree Hemingway is Designing a Capsule Collection for Sandro
- What’s In Store: Shopping Sandro’s New NYC Boutique
- 50 Under $100: Trench Coats
- Alexandria Hilfiger: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- Carven’s Spring Campaign Defies the Laws of Gravity
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine