Following in the footsteps of Karl Lagerfeld and Doo.Ri, Alberta Ferretti has finally unveiled her collaboration for Macy’s Impulse. Fans of the Italian designer’s signature floral chiffon, neutral hues and crocheted details will find lots to love in Ferretti’s collection—but there are also several pieces in bold shades of tangerine, turquoise and magenta to serve as a foil to those paler styles.
Click through the slideshow to see all the pieces, none of which cost more than $119. The collection hits Macy’s stores nationwide on April 17—get ready!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alberta Ferretti is Designing an Impulse Line for Macy’s—And Nothing Costs More Than $119
- Our Favorite Nails From Fashion Month
- In Honor of National Proposal Day, Five Surprising Engagement Facts and Traditions
- Super Discounted Marni on TheOutnet.com
- 10 Pairs of Flatforms You Need to Snatch Up for Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine