Model Kati Nescher stars in Nina Ricci‘s fall campaign, where we see her clutching the French fashion house’s doctor-style La Rue bag while wrapped in a textural overcoat. Considering how much the carryall’s likely worth—that is alligator skin, after all—we’re not surprised she’s got such a tight grip on it.
In the other center-split image, Kati appears draped in layers of Nina Ricci noir while covering one eye and, alternatively, frolicking in a green field in one of the label’s signature pastel dresses. Both photos are the work of Inez & Vinoodh, who must be designer Peter Copping’s favorite photogs—they worked on the brand’s spring campaign, too.
Do you prefer the hard or softer side of these ads?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Nina Ricci’s Spring Video is Hypnotizing
- Carven’s Fall Campaign Defies Basic Physics
- Alexander McQueen’s Fall 2012 Campaign Is Alien-Like and Awesome
- Confirmed: Lana Del Rey Models For H&M
- eBay Taps Top Designers For an Exclusive Holiday Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine