Heritage Auctions is responsible for the sale of the most expensive handbag ever created—a $203,150 diamond-encrusted Birkin. Thankfully, though, the tons of other Hermès goodies included in the auction house’s spring luxury catalog will be going for far less cash. Sure, a studded Collier de Chien cuff or boxy Constance carryall are undeniable investment buys—but the pre-owned ones currently up for grabs on the site have starting bids that are far, far lower than their retail values.
Check out some of Heritage Auctions’ most interesting lots, along with their beginning bids, in the slideshow below. If you’re interested in a piece, simply place your bid at Ha.com/luxury before April 29, when the event ends. Or, you know, just drool longingly over that silver Constance bag.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Hermès Makes Birkin and Kelly Bags Covered in Diamonds
- Coach x James Nares: Wearable Art
- Uniqlo Is Opening a Store in San Francisco With More Locations to Follow
- Lucky on Spotify: Play Our Uptown Shopping Mix
- Sign Up Now For a Gossip Girl-Themed Birchbox
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine