I can’t stop wearing my new Adidas high tops! They are the perfect 90’s-inspired, Tiffani Amber Thiessen-esque substitute for the flats I wear into the office before I put on one of the eight (yes, eight) pairs of shoes under my desk. They’re super-comfy, which makes them perfect for running around Brooklyn on the weekends—and surprisingly, I keep getting compliments from MEN!
That’s right, ladies—if you’re looking for a man, go buy men’s sneakers! Who knew?! They come in all colors (I picked out some brighter options in the slideshow below), and don’t be afraid to shop in the men’s department. Just make sure you choose a pair that’s two sizes smaller than you usually wear. Happy dating—er, shopping!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Awesome Things My Boyfriend Owns—But I Wear
- Make Room for Fashion: Sneakers for Strolling
- Lucky Haul: Sneaker Frenzy
- Kate Spade for Keds: Here’s An Early Peek at Some Seriously Cute Sneaks
- Cute Running Shoes Under $100
Follow Meredith on Twitter: @bogonovich
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine