It’s time to make some room between all those new Marchesa for JCP party dresses in your closet. The latest round of affordable formalwear is here: H&Ms second-ever ‘Exclusive Conscious’ Red Carpet Collection.
This time around, the brand has touched on every major trend of the Spring/Summer 2103 season, so there’s something for every style type— from head-in-the-clouds, frou-frou-loving girlie girls (pastels, crystals and tulle, oh my!), minimalist tomboys (here’s looking at you, three-piece white suit) and anyone inbetween (black, black and more black). Everything hits store in April 4, but you can preview all the pieces, plus pricing, in the slideshow below.
Click through to make your shopping list now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Vanessa Paradis Is the New Face of H&M’s Conscious Collection
- H&M’s COS Brand Is Coming Stateside!
- In Honor of March Madness: The 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Five Easy Ways to Organize Your Clothes
- Meet the Winners of Our FABB West Contest
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine