From decorating a tree to baking cookies, and in my case, painting my nails, the holidays bring out the Martha Stewart in all of us.
For nail inspiration, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc., are full of festive (and seriously impressive!) designs by nail artists, both amateur and professional, who have recreated everything from classic Christmas movie characters to wintery landscapes on their hands.
Click through to see 20 of the best holiday nail art designs from the intewebs, and then show us your own festive nail art by posting a picture of your nails to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #showusyourtips. (Are you following us? We’re @luckymagazine.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- 3D Nail Art: Awesome or Tacky
- The Best Winter Nail Polishes
- Nail Obsession: Iridescent Polish
- Accent Nails: Easy Ways to Jazz Up Your Manicure
- What to Wear to Every Holiday Party This Season
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine