Champion Australian snowboarder Torah Bright—who’s competing in the Winter X Games in Aspen beginning January 26th—always looks gorgeous. Clearly, her beauty routine helps her withstand the elements—and unsurprisingly, it involves a lot of moisture. Her three essentials:
- Kiehls Rosa Artica
“The cold is really harsh on my skin, so I like using a really thick moisturizer day and night. This stuff is the best. I use it all over my face as well as under my eyes and it makes my skin feel amazing.
- Clinique Sun SPF 30 Face Cream
“The sun is just as bad on a mountain as on a beach. I always slather this on my face before I head out for the day.
- Phytocare Paw Paw Papaya Ointment
“My lips dry out really easily when I’m snowboarding, especially if I haven’t had enough water. I swipe this on to keep them feeling soft.”
More on Luckymag.com:
- Perfect Wavy Hair 101: the easy route to sexy and beachy
- How to Prevent and Cure the Common Cold (if you’re me)
- Five Drastic Ways to Change Up Your Look
- The Best Nail Colors of 2011 (plus interviews with their creators)
- Celebrity Skin: Prettiest, Glowiest Ever!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine