The following is a guest post from our friends at Pop Sugar.
The iridescent finishes we saw on the Spring/Summer 2013 runways at Mulberry, Jonathan Saunders, Derek Lam and more were beautiful, but daunting. Before trying a head-to-toe shiny look, we’re testing the trend with bold accessories instead. And, thanks to our fashion reporter Allison McNamara, it won’t cost more than a few craft supplies! In the video below, she explains how to DIY metallic clutch at home. Watch now for the full tutorial.
On Allison McNamara: H&M top, BaubleBar top.
More on Popsugar.com:
- Behold: 80 of the Best Shoes From PFW’s Fall 2013 Runways
- Spring’s Printed Tees Have the Personality to Change Your Whole Look
- Make Your Own Tassel Necklace, Inspired by Saint Laurent Spring ’13
- See the Top 10 Trends For Fall 2013—Fresh From Fashion Week
- Bag Jessica Alba’s Crossbody Style For Just $158!
More on Luckymag.com:
- DIY Idea: Necklace Frame
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- Today in the Community: DIY Dior
- DIY Long Waves
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine