The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
For today’s how-to, we’re showing you how you can get your engagement ring clean and sparkly using household remedies. And all of these techniques are perfectly safe for all different types of precious stones and metals. Whether you want to try using baking soda, dishwasher detergent, or ammonia, your precious piece will be clean and sparkly in no time. The bonus? You can also use these tips to clean other pieces in your jewelry box.
On Allison McNamara: H&M top, Ann Taylor necklace.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Learn How to Wear This Season’s Military Trend!
- Nine Holiday Must Haves For the Minimalist in Your Life
- Over 100 Street Snaps to Inspire Your Most Stylish Winter Ever
- Miranda Kerr Does the Impossible and Makes Leather Leggings Look Cozy
- FabSugar’s Picks: Check Out Our Editors’ Holiday Wish List
More on Luckymag.com:
- Eight Engagement Rings Under $500
- 50 Unique Engagement Rings
- 5 Tips for Buying Engagement Rings Online
- DIY Dior: Black Ribbon Ballet Flats
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine