The following is a guest post from our friends at Pop Sugar.
In the clip below, we visit NYC’s Denim Therapy, where founder Francine Rabinovich shows us how to hem a pair of jeans. As one of the most important components of good denim upkeep, it’s a skill worth mastering—and less hard then it sounds. Watch the following video to learn in under three minutes.
More on Popsugar.com:
- The Best Model Off-Duty Looks (Updated!)
- Monique Lhuillier’s Debut Shoe Line Is Just as Gorgeous as Her Gowns
- See the Latest Stars to Wear Dior by Raf Simons
- 5 Easy Ways to Work a Vest Into Your Spring Styling Mix
- Inside the Karl Lagerfeld Edition of Monaco’s Annual Rose Ball
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It: Eight Denim Jackets With an Extra-Special Something
- Shop it: Springtime Stripes
- DIY Idea: Necklace Frame
- DIY Chanel: How to Embellish a Blouse With Pearls
- DIY Video: How Give Your Clutch an Iridescent Finish
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine