My grandmother always stressed the importance of moisturizing the area around the eyes, explaining that smiling and laughing will show up as crows-feet later in life. She was sort of right. While facial contractions do compromise the collagen in the area, most wrinkles are caused by sun damage. So along with your eye cream, definitely wear sunscreen. These moisturizing formulas smooth and plump lines in seconds; and they’ll fight circles, bags and lines long-term, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- More Easy Ways to Look Like You’ve Slept
- A Skincare Routine for the Sensitive
- Dewy Summer Skin– All Over
- Sunday Riley Cashmere SPF
- Summer Skin: How to Handle the Heat
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine