Macramé bracelets are a summer camp staple—but today we’re giving them a fashion-forward update with a vintage-inspired rhinestone button! Once you’ve perfected the art of the macramé knot, you’ll be making these for yourself and the rest of your friends. Watch the video below to get started now.
On Allison: Zara top, Sachin + Babi jacket.
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- June Must Haves!
- A Walk Down CFDA Memory Lane—the All-Time Best Dresses
- 50 Under $50: Jewelry Too Good to Resist
- The Best Model-Off-Duty Looks (Updated!)
- Naughty Meets Nice in This Week’s Top 10
More on Luckymag.com:
- Say My Name: Nine Awesome Takes On the Classic ID Bracelet
- Get More Bangle for Your Buck With These Affordable, Mix-and-Matchable Bracelets
- My Namesake Jewelry, Found!
- Fancy Flats: 11 Heel-Free Shoes Worthy of Weddings, Grad Parties and Other Summer Celebrations
- 12 Summer Show-Stoppers We Found On Etsy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine