Throughout Spring 2014 Fashion Month’s non-stop frenzy of international festivities, the one piece we couldn’t take our eyes off of was the strapless dress. Now making repeat appearances in chic textures (leather and velvet) and designs (embellished and pleated), these styles showcase your shoulders, chest, back and neckline—and you better believe you can get the silky skin and toned upper body to rock it.
SELF has compiled a three-step guide to making the very most of this flattering trend. From a style breakdown to product recommendations (with kick-ass workout moves to boot), click here for a crash course in strapless dresses, just in time for your holiday party shopping.
More on SELF.com:
- Sign Up Now To Slim Down In 2014!
- Treat Yourself: "To Me, From Me Gifts"
- Three Easy Party Makeup Looks
- Love Your New Profile Pic With These Tips And Tricks
- Training for a Triathlon? These Are Your Hair Care Essentials