Glittery nail polish looks great, and chances are you applied some yourself right before your own New Year’s Eve bash last week. Removing sparkly lacquer, on the other hand, can be a time- and effort-consuming endeavor. Seriously, it sometimes feel like the stuff’s superglued to your digits!
Fortunately, SELF‘s got some easy de-glittering tips you’ll want to check out. All you’ll really need are a few pieces of tin foil, polish remover and some cotton balls—but it’s the technique that makes all the difference, so head to SELF.com for the full scoop.
More on SELF.com:
- Lose Two Pounds Per Week!
- Five Ways to Make 2013 Your Healthiest Year Ever
- Make Dirty Hair Super Chic
- Five Reasons Why Morning Exercise is the Best
- Stylish Weekend Sports Gear
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine