There’s nothing like a summer night in the great outdoors. Bare legs, starry skies, good company, maybe even some s’mores? Perfect, until you hear that familiar, incessant buzzing in your ear. Before you can raise a hand to swat, a red bump has already formed on your skin.
Yup, mosquito bites are the worst, but there are ways to avoid spending the next few days clawing at an insatiable itch. We consulted with New York-based dermatologist Dr. Marina Peredo on how to best treat those pesky bites.
More on Luckymag.com:
- After Sun Skin and Hair Saviors
- The Seven Most Common Sunscreen Myths—Debunked
- Must-Have Summer Drugstore Beauty Buys
- Secrets From Top Dermatologists
- Sunscreen That Actually Smells Good
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine