Sometimes figuring out how to pull off a new trend is tricky, and chain link necklaces are no exception. On first glance, chain link necklaces look big, overwhelming and like they belong on a rap star, but they can actually be understated and edgy when they are paired with the right outfit. Since we wanted to find out how to wear this new trend and share it with you, of course, we turned to style bloggers, Ashley, Shea and Julia, for some advice. Visit SHEfinds now to see how to wear an oversized gold chain without looking like a rapper.
More on SHEfinds:
- You’ll Never Guess Where We Found This Bucket Bag…
- Christian Louboutin Is Launching Nail Polish! And The Bottles Are Stilleto-Inspired, Obvs
- Honey, Mayo & 7 Other Foods That Are Good To Put On Your Skin
- Michelle Obama’s White Cropped Blazer Is Milly, And You Can Get It Here
- You Can Still Wear Red Lip Clothes & Accessories, Even If You Hate Lipstick