An ascot is one of those menswear accents rarely seen on women. The exception? Long-necked European types photographed by Garance Dore and Tommy Ton on the streets of Milan and Paris. Now you, too, can emanate sophistication with a simple knot at the collar. Here’s how to get the look:
- Take your favorite scarf and drape it around your neck, with the right end hanging lower than the left.
- At the nape of your neck, wrap the right end around the left, creating a loop.
- Wrap the right end around the left again, this time bringing it up through the loop instead of all-the-way around.
- Tuck the ends into your shirt.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Look Amazing in a Mini Skirt
- 50 Menswear-Inspired Pieces Under $50
- Ten Classics That Will Never Go Out of Style
- $50 and Under: Polished Prepster
- The Look I Want Now: Poppy Preppy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine