If you’ve ever been on a New York City subway platform in July, you know what it’s like to feel like your makeup is literally melting off. So the last thing I want to do this summer is cake my face with pore-clogging products—but, you know, I still want to look good.
The first rule to achieving a polished look with minimal makeup, I’ve learned, is mascara. After all, the eyes are the windows to the soul. Once you’ve found the perfect mascara for you, click through below for seven more rules to follow before venturing into the steamy, sticky summer air.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Master the No-Makeup Makeup Look
- 8 Products, 5 Summer Beauty Looks
- Summer Drugstore Beauty Must-Haves
- Secrets From Top Hairstylists
- The Best Beauty Products on Etsy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine