The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Windowpane and checkboard prints, like the ones from Marni and Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2013 collections, are a huge trend for spring. Lots of celebrities and street-style stars are already trying the look and you totally should, too. In today’s edition of Currently Trending, we’re showing you four different ways to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe. Watch it all below, and tell us what you think!
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Pretty Pink Hues Take Over Roksanda Ilincic’s Fall 2013 Runway
- Olivia Palermo’s Fall Fashion Week Lookbook—Her Chicest Styles So Far
- Low Heels, High Appeal—28 Pairs to Shop Now
- Miranda Kerr Inspires 50-Plus Looks to Wear Now (and Later)
- Utilitarian Chic: See How 12 Famous Faces Work Their Army Jackets
More on Luckymag.com:
- Louis Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign Is All About The Checkboard
- Louis Vuitton Spring 2013: See Every Look Here
- Spring 2013: The 50 Best Collections
- Watch: Spring 2013 Beauty Highlights
- Fashion Week Street Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine