Coach has a knack for teaming up with some of the coolest artists under the sun—Tony Duquette and James Nares included—and just in time for the holiday season, the heritage leather brand is rolling out yet another stellar team-up. British artist Hugo Guinness, whose charming black-and-white linoleum prints are stocked at stores like NYC’s John Derian, has illustrated a selection of Coach’s black leather accessories with his signature graphics. We smell an awesome gift idea, particularly for the dudes in our lives.
Hear Guinness explain his inspiration first-hand in the clip below, then click through to shop the collab for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Coach Gets Colorful With Natalie Joos
- Coach x James Nares: Wearable Art
- What to Pack for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Keira Knightley’s Best Looks From the Anna Karenina Press Tour
- Accent Nails: Easy Ways to Jazz Up Your Mani
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine