This past weekend, while attempting to clean my disaster of a room, I came across the happiest mess. In a forgotten drawer, amongst my summer denim and ratty pajama tees, a huge bag of colorful pom poms had spilled everywhere. (Why a bag of crafting pom poms was stashed in a clothing drawer will be discussed in a future post called ‘how to be more organized’.) The point is—pom poms were all over my clothes and it was adorable. Inspired by my drawer’s disarray, I abandoned cleaning for a more engaging activity: scouring the internet for the cutest pom pom pieces. Click through to see my favorites.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Styles It! Cashmere Sweatpants
- Stars Think Charlotte Olympia Is the New Christian Louboutin
- The Cutest, Most Colorful Flared Skirts
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
- Friendship-Themed Accessories That Aren’t Frienship Bracelets!
Find Lauren on Twitter: @sequinspandex
& on Instagram: @sequinspandex
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine