Sure, it’s rare that Alexa Chung makes a sartorial misstep—but the look she picked out for yesterday’s launch of the British Designers Collective at London’s Bicester Village was particularly covetable.
Slipping easily into her new role as spokesperson for the Collective, Alexa paired a very Gallic-cool Bella Freud sweater with her floral mini from Céline, finishing off the outfit with a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood’s tasseled loafers. And while the TV personality’s individual pieces are pricey, a likeminded look can be yours for far less. Click through our suggested alternatives below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping: A Lucky Exclusive
- Lucky Stars: Kate Mara in Miu Miu
- Lucky Stars: Elizabeth Olsen Makes Us Want a Pant Suit
- Lucky Stars: Lady Gaga in Prabal Gurung
- Lucky Stars: Shailene Woodley in Christopher Kane
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine