1. Anticipating tonight’s re-release of Beauty and the Beast (in 3D!), we shop for items inspired by Belle’s most memorable looks. (Yes, including that yellow dress.)
2. New nail polish is the easiest way test drive upcoming trends. Here’s our favorite shades for spring, available now.
3. Starting with Isabel Marant’s Fall 2010 show, we track the growing popularity of red denim.
4. Ashley Madekwe (who stars in the addictive ABC drama, Revenge) shows us seven days of on-point outfits.
5. Ten tech-friendly gloves to keep your hands warm while texting.
6. Designer collaborations that actually haven’t happened yet, but we’re optimistic.
7. In case you haven’t heard, mint green is going to be huge this season.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Target Replaces Go International With ‘The Shops at Target’
- Spring 2012 Campaigns: Mia Wasikowska Models for Miu Miu
- Newly Married Isaac Mizahi is Thinking About Babies
- Jason Wu Talks Orchids, Collabs and Lana Del Rey at his NEST Candles Cocktail
- Peep Gwyneth Paltrow’s Gorgeous New Coach Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine