We recently shot some of the season’s best jackets at Pier 59 Studios here in New York, and I stopped by the set on the big day. We shot model Sian Abbott from Muse Agency, and I was blown away by how naturally beautiful her makeup looked. So I grilled the amazing makeup artist, Stoj Bulic, about which products she used. Here are her current go-to beauty picks:
- Stila Convertible Color in Camellia: Stoj used it on Sian’s lips, eyes and cheeks—I love it when one product has multiple uses.
- CK One Sin City Lipstick
- CK One Mascara in True Black
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Medium Ash
- Make Up Forever Eye Shadow Pencil in Pearly Beige: Stoj says this really "opens up the eyes, especially toward the end of a long night out." It’s her current favorite product on the market—and we certainly trust her judgment!
Check out Stoj’s beauty handiwork in “The Six Best Spring Jackets” in our April 2013 issue.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Lauren Conrad: How to Pack Your Beauty Essentials
- How to Get Glowing Skin
- 9 Secrets of Top Beauty Bloggers
- How to Master the No-Makeup Look
- Download Our Digital Edition!
Follow me on Twitter: bridget_Lucky
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine