I’ve always felt that yellow gets a bad rap. What most people don’t realize is that while they probably can’t pull off every shade, there is an appropriate hue for everyone—be it icy lemonade or creamy butter. And if there ever was a season to conquer your fear of the sunny color, it would be spring. This year, the runways were full of both pastel and neon options and I’m ready to test them all. Which yellow hue do you prefer?
From far left, clockwise: Louis Vuitton S/S 2012, Kate Spade New York necklace, vintage 1960s hat, Christopher Kane jacket, vintage image from WWD (WWD), Jil Sander python envelope clutch, Ladurée lemon macarons, Carven S/S 2012 flat, Chanel polish in Mimosa, Prada S/S 2012 (Fairchild Archive).
More on Luckymag.com:
- Inspiration Board: Baby Blue (Ivy)
- Inspiration Board: Minty Fresh
- Inspiration Board: All Pearl Everything
- In Honor of Gossip Girl’s 100th Episode, Our 100 Favorite Outfits So Far
- Dree Hemingway is Designing a Capsule Collection for Sandro
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine