Trends come and go—it always happens. For a while, we were totally obsessed with nail art. There was no weekend that went without a trip to our favorite manicurist or afternoon spent without searching for nail inspo. But recently, things have gotten out of hand. So out of hand, in fact, that people have started doing cuticle art. We’re sorry, but no.
In the wake of nail art, the neutral nail has made a comeback. Light shades of beige, brown and white are the new favorite. As usual, we polled the editors to see exactly where their opinions lie. Click through below to see what they had to say.
- What to Wear to a…Hoedown?
- Editor’s Picks: Megan O’Neill’s Urban Edge
- Five Lucky Editors Show You How to Punch Up Your Office Neutrals
- How to Dress Like an Editor in 100-Degree Heat
- 11 Cheap Necklaces That Look Expensive
- Designer Showdown: The 10 Princes (and Princesses) of Prints
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine