It should come as no surprise to fans of Isabel Marant’s boho-cool creations that the French designer is expanding her brand like crazy. In addition to moving her creative team into a swanky new 21,500-square-foot Parisian headquarters, she’ll be doubling her number of stand-alone boutiques by the end of the year.
New Isabel Marant stores will be opening in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, Seoul, London and L.A. And the brand pulled in approximately $82.9 million in 2011—a 44 percent increase over 2010’s sales.
For our part, we’re psyched Marant’s amazing chain-wrapped boots, beaded jewelry and slouchy sweatshirts will soon be more widely available. Check out some of our favorite currently-available pieces from the French label in the slideshow—see what we mean?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg Looks Good in Lots of Dresses
- Cartier’s New Film Stars Shalom Harlow, a Panther and Oodles of Jewels
- Studio Scout: Learning to Knit With Wool and the Gang
- First Look: Madewell’s Spring Catalog
- Aldo’s Spring Campaign Takes a Tropical Turn
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine