You already know how much we loved Christopher Kane’s floral-packed Resort 2013 collection. You also may remember how much we adored J Brand’s last collab with the young British designer.
So while it’s little wonder we’re obsessed with the teamed-up twosome’s resort offerings—J Brand denim was incorporated into a total of five of the designer’s looks—this might just be the greatest J Brand for Christopher Kane collaboration yet. Click through the gallery to see each piece. We particularly love the long and lean grey denim jacket and the pale pink skinny jeans appliquéd with lace—how about you?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Resort 2013: 10 More Collections That Wowed Us
- GOOP and MiH Team Up on a Gwyneth-Worthy Blue Jean
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Our First Music Issue With Carly Rae Jepsen, Shirley Manson and More!
- Katie Holmes Will Show Her Holmes & Yang Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Christian Louboutin Makes Some Cinderella Slippers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine