When actor/student/director/photographer James Franco announced last November that he’d be getting behind the camera to direct 7 For All Mankind’s spring campaign, we were intrigued. How could the already super-busy multihyphenate possibly find time for yet another project, we wondered?
Turns out, the 127 Hours star more than made it work. Check out the teaser clip below, which shows Franco following a group of carefree California kids around the streets and beaches of L.A. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for a Lily Donaldson cameo at the end—she’s the star of the whole campaign.
More on Luckymag.com:
- James Franco is Directing 7 For All Mankind’s Spring Ad Campaign!
- The Girls (and Boys!) With the Fashion Tattoos
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: For Him
- Shop J.Brand’s Spring Collection Starting Now
- It’s Tree Time at Barneys New York
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine