It’s finally here! After a painstaking look-by-look reveal that’s spanned the past several weeks, Target has finally unleashed images of the complete Jason Wu collaborative collection…and let us be the first to say how absolutely gorgeous it really is. Packed with pleats, primary colors and prim collars, the capsule is heavily reflective of Wu’s signature aesthetic.
The accessories, too, are pretty stellar—we’re especially digging those little raffia handbags. Even the lookbook’s styling, from the upswept Heidi-style braids to the ruffly little ankle socks, have us swooning. And the best part? Every single piece in the collab will be priced at under $60.
Which items will you be lining up for on February 5? We want to know!
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: The Jason Wu for Target Ad Campaign
- More Jason Wu for Target Looks Revealed
- Jason Wu for Target: Our Wish List
- Inspiration Board: Minty Fresh
- Marc Jacobs Discusses Dior: "It’s a Great Honor to be Considered"
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine